Plastic Industry Consulting
RS9 Consulting supports you in the plastics and also plastic manufacturing industry with the development of strategic plans to communicate with your organization about the goals, the actions needed to achieve those goals and all of the other critical elements developed during the following planning exercise:
- Analysis or Assessment – Where an understanding of the current internal and external environments is developed
- Strategy formulation – Where high level strategy is developed and a basic organization level strategic plan is documented
- Strategy execution – Where the high level plan is translated into more operational planning and action items
- Evaluation or Sustainment/Management Phase – Where ongoing refinement and evaluation of performance, culture, communications, data reporting, and other strategic management issues occurs
RS9 Consulting helps you to identify new business opportunities – new markets, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets – with the ultimate goal to generate more revenue.
SALES & MARKETING DEVELOPMENT
RS9 Consulting supports you with the introduction of new products and technologies in competitive markets which allows your organization to consistently hit, and even surpass, its sales targets.
Creating a corporate sales and marketing strategy is a multi-step process. It’s important to include the following elements into your strategy:
- SWOT Analysis – Determine your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Goals – Setting goals allows your company to maintain defined short-term and long-term objectives
- KPI’s – Gain a solid understanding of your key performance indicators to monitor the progress of your business and make necessary adjustments
- Financial Projections – Assess potential results for every new business opportunity you consider pursuing and plot out the goals using financial projections
RS9 Consulting also provides marketing management which is based on analysis, planning, implementation and control of marketing programs or campaigns for accomplishing your organizational goals and objectives.
Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints.
RS9 Consulting supports you and your organization to deliver projects in the plastics industry on time and on budget. To achieve that goal we divide the process of directing and controlling a project from start to finish into 5 phases:
- Project Conception and Initiation
- Project Definition and Planning
- Project Launch and Execution
- Project Performance and Control
- Project Close
Projects and Project Management processes vary from industry to industry; however RS9 Consulting helps you to solve a problem, offer a product or change a process in order to benefit your organization.
Productivity is the true measure of success. From all aspects of your life, be it personal or professional, your productivity is at the core of the goals you desire and the tasks you achieve. RS9 Consulting supports you to create a climate in your organization in which people go the extra mile and perform at higher levels via the following elements:
- Redefine work
- Make the targets highly visible and clear
- Emphasize continuous improvement
- Treat colleagues at work with great respect
- Express appreciation and provide recognition
- Take an active role in the development of employees
RS9 Consulting will help you communicate more effectively and learn how controlling priorities will increase your productivity. You will become a team player, get the right people in the right roles with the right goals and make productive behavioural changes.
RS9 Consulting supports you in the collection and analysis of information about consumers, competitors and the effectiveness of marketing programs. While market research is crucial for business start-up, it’s also essential for established businesses to increase profits. It’s accurate information about the marketplace, the target market (customers) and the competition that allows the development of a successful marketing plan.
Business owners use market research to:
- Determine the feasibility of a new business
- Test interest in new products or services to respond to customer needs
- Find and develop new markets
- Monitor industry and economic trends – Develop strategies to adapt the business to the changing environment
- Determine optimal product placement – When, where, and how should a product or service be distributed
- Improve aspects of their businesses, such as customer service, etc.
- Develop competitive strategies – Setting competitive pricing for products or services or determining how your products/services and customer service compare to the competition